Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Paragraph for Michigan

Here is a paragraph about me that I wrote for Miss Harts grade 3 students in Michigan.

Hi my name is Sean and I live in Auckland New zealand. My favourite part about school is sports. I came first in high jump and 4th equal in Interzone. Interzone is a competition where all the schools around the community bring students who placed 1st 2nd or 3rd in there athletics day and now need to compete against the other schools. Recently my mum had a baby girl,who is the cutist baby in the whole wide world! Her name is Eden.  

3 comments:

  1. Aloha and Happy New Year.

    Mr Burt and I are looking at your new blog from Hawaii where we are on holiday.
    If you look on your world map, on the left side out in the ocean you will see a red dot. It is showing you that we are visiting your blog from Hawaii.

    We are looking forward to seeing what you post on your blog this year.

    Have a wonderful year in Year 5.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to googlehammer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very good at sport's I was in interzone to but I but I came last.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.