You will need to think about:
- What special thing have you learnt from your teacher this year?
- What significant thing have you learnt all by yourself - maybe online
- What have you learnt from your friend this year
- What have you learnt from someone outside of your classroom this year (ie not teacher or classmate)
- How have you helped other kids learn this year
- How have you grown your key competencies through using digital tools this year
Once you have finished: Have it checked by a friend or Mr S. Then post it on your blog with the title 2013 REFLECTION.
Start Writing Here
Every day its casual for me just coming in the morning and grabbing my net book or chromebook. I remember when I was in room 12 it was just pencils and book,but now we have all sorts of things like,Imacs, net books and ipads. I also like doing a little bit of writing because it will help me in life if i chose a job like building which includes a little bit of writing.
I reckon I have grown heaps using a net book Because I know the key stuff to a net book and I also know the tricks. It is really cool using a net book because when you get older you can probably be a technician person like a guy that comes to our school named Leon.When ever we have a problem he can fix it I just wonder if miss Telea just goes to leon and say like she is bossy fix that and its done in like 1 minute.
The special thing that my teacher taught me was different strategies in maths and the quickest ways to solve problems. He also taught me most of the key things like ways that are quicker than the way I used to do.My teacher Mrs Marks has helped me through the whole year and he teaches me all sorts of things.