Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sentence Masup 2


WALT: Change the order of the words in sentences
1.
Arriving to Kelly Tarltons in the front of my eyes there was a bridge that spins around.
In the front of my eyes, as i arrived to Kelly Tarltons there was a bridge that spins around.


2.
Walking past the bridge I saw Gentoo penguins and king penguins.
I saw Gentoo penguins and king penguins, walking past the bridge.


3.
Me and my friend Taimana left our hands in the water for one minute.
For one minute Taimana and i left our hands in the cold water.


4.
Suddenly I saw two holes filled with very cold water that was zero degrees like antarctica.
There were two holes i saw that was zero degrees like Antarctica.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.