Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Kelly Tarltons

As I arrived to school on Monday, it was about time I am going to Kelly Tarltons to learn about animals and Antarctica.



Arriving to Kelly Tarltons in the front of my eyes there was a bridge that spins around. one moment, I thought the bridge was moving but really it wasn't. It was the plastic of ice moving around, it was really cool.

Walking past the bridge I saw Gentoo penguins and King penguins. Walking around I was followed by an Gentoo penguin, as I was walking it kept following my hand and it was so cute. The King penguins looked like they were statues but they were amazing swimmers.



Suddenly I saw two holes filled with very cold water that was zero degrees like antarctica. Putting my hand into both of the holes it was the coldest water in my whole life, me and my friend Taimana where the best we left our hands in for one minute. After I took my hand out my hand felt very numb and I never want to put my hand in anymore.


Last we went into a room where my class met Janice and she was really nice. She made one girl and boy to volunteer to the class, that was Lucy and Joseph they both were clothing Joseph wore the olden day suit Lucy wore the antarctica suit. At the end we all had to line up  and wait for the bus to come back to school. The end
Me and my freind Zane.
Me and my freind stevenson.
Me and my three friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.