Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Sean testing the color at omaru creek


Testing Omaru Creek for -Color

I am going to find out:What colour the water is.


I am going to test this by:Comparing different water samples and describing the colour.


Resources and equipment:1.The culvert 2.The bridge 3.The sea 4.The tap.


I predict that:1. Dark green oily 2.Kind of green 3. Salty 4. Bright sea through.


I think this because:I think the darkest water is the culvert because when you go on the bridge it has sun but when you go where the culvert is it is shady.


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Cloudy.
Tap water
Sea through.
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Bits of rubber from the road.
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Light greenis


My conclusion (what I found out): Is that the culvert water is not dirtie.



Why I think this is: Is because the plants at omaru creek is in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.