Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Water testing


Testing Omaru Creek for -smell


I am going to find out:What the water smells like


I am going to test this by:4 different samples of water


Resources and equipment:4 different samples 2 buckets 4 jars 1 string


I predict that:the bridge will small funky dead fish
The culvert will smell like musty tar
The sea will smell like salt
The tap will smell like fresh water

I think this because:
The culvert will smell like tar because it is near the road
The bridge will smell like dead fish because there are tadpoles there


Results of my tests

Sea Water
Salt
Tap water
Fresh nice
Omaru Creek water by culvert
Dead oysters
Omaru Creek water by bridge
Fish and soap


My conclusion (what I found out):
The culvert is not very funky at all
The bridge is more cleaner than the culvert

Why I think this is:Because people are working on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.