Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Playing touch the day before labor day

On Sunday I went to loud  Elsmore to play touch wit my friends and cousins. In the first half the other team scored the first try and we were all chasing but we could not touch him but my friend Zane had a chance and just misted by and inch. But we were still awesome ion defense our team were spreading the ball out wide all the time but we still could not get a try because the other team was awesome on defense too.



Then it was half time. I Was thinking of what I should do next and  i came up with and idea, since people know that we always draw and pass i was going to dummy and then put o  a step and score a try.But I took a rest because I was getting tired so i took a rest.


Then i went on and as soon as i got on i was thinking about what i said before how i am going to dummy pass. So as i was on the right side i dummy-ed  then steeped and i scored the try. Then at the end of the game it was a draw it was 1 all by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.