Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Testing


Testing is much better on the computer, because using a pencil hurts my riste and it stops me writing some times. The imac is so cool because the keyboards are so easy to write with. I wrecking this is one of the best years in my life.


My test for me was easy i got the practice questions all right thats how easy the practice questions where.but when i got up to my real question where a tiny bit harder because i only got two wrong. I think i did good,next time i am going to ask Miss garden to give me harder questions.



It has something else that helps me in my test do you know that when you spell something wrong on the bottom of the word is a red line. Thats why i think testing on the computer is way better. Imacs and chromebooks are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.