Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

TIME ZONE

Title:
Time zone

Start Writing Here:

While school holidays I went to time zone at bowling, me and my cusan Eli set each other a challenge, our goal was who could get the most tickets with 20 tokens. Going around looking for a game suddenly I see deal or no deal, so I go play after I played i was suprised because I won 75 tickets from then I was showing off to my cusan. So I went on to play another game it was basketball next thing I know my cusan was playing the same thing, after I played it I saw my score it 32.



After that I played a car game I was versing this 10 year old I beat him and I got 13 tickets from that. When I was playing he kept on crashing into me and I told him “ he is a bad driver”. While he was doing that I kept on driving after that he was still doing it, so i did it back it was so close who won but I just slightly beat him.

I had no tokens left so we went to m the ticket machine and we both add it all up. but it took awhile to get there because their were still five people in front of me. Suddenly I was there I add it all Up and my ticket said that I had won 253 tickets, but then he comes along and ruins it because he has a total of 327 on his ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.