Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

My weekend

In the weekend i versed ponsonby at victoria park, it was a really close game.




At the start taimana ( My friend ) kicked off.We were chasing the ball and suddenly ponsonby picks the ball up and runs he was going to get a run away but luckily he was brought down by my team mate. After that this forward ru up to me he thought he was all that but the i smashed him and he got sent off because he was winded. But then he came back on before that the game was still going, Ponsonby scores and they also get the kick over and that was the first try off the match.




Then it was half time while my team was talking to each other, Roland (my dad) was talking to me. He was talking to me about how i can do better and fix the bad things i did in the first half. Then the ref blows the whistle and we go back on the field and this time it is there kick of And then louis ( my freind) gets the ball and gets a run away try, and we also got the kick over.



It was going towards the end and then jackson scores a try from dummy half. And we also got the kick over, and then the other team strikes back. There was one more minute in the game then we knock the ball on and we lose our opportunity and they score and it was over and we lose but atleast we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.