Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

free blog writing

In the weekend on saturday , my friends taimana and stevenson came over to play and watch at eden park, st kentigern vs auckland boys. It was a really close game and the score was 11 to 13 because in the last minute the fly half did a penalty goal. Everyone knew the game is over and the st kents have won the title three years in a row.

It was and spectacular game and after that we went back to my house and played outside. We were playing rugby league  with my dad. But for him we only have to touch him because if we had to tackle him he will bump us off.

BUt then we were called in to have dinner witch was pizza and we ha pepsi with that as our drink. After we ate we played hide and seek in the dark and we all had to look for my dad. he was a good hider but eventually we found him after we did thay went home and my familly had peace and quit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.