Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Free blog writing

On the weekend i went to my cousins house . As soon as I get there I played basketball with my cousin Eli, we where playing 1v1. I was schooling him until my uncle came he was turning it around he was schooling me.


Then I was versing my dad he was a a showoff though. He thought he was all that and he running to go for a dunk and he suddenly trips up. My cousin was cracking up and my dad was laughing even though he tripped up.


Then it was getting late we had to go have dinner I had the best dinner in the weekend becauseI had burger king. I had a rodeo burger combo with a large frosen coke and a ice cream Sunday It was really nice.It was the best dinner I had in the weekend, after that using all my energy I went to sleep. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.